The DeckLink Studio 4K Capture & Playback Card from Blackmagic Design features 6G-SDI and 4K HDMI inputs/outputs which support resolutions from SD to Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) and DCI 4K (4096x2160). Additionally, the DeckLink Studio 4K offers a wide range of video and audio connections via an included breakout cable. These connections consist of analog component, S-Video, composite video, two channels of AES/EBU audio, and four channels of balanced analog audio. The card also provides RS-422 deck control, a reference input, and a down converted SD output.
DeckLink Studio 4K offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD, as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. DeckLink Studio 4K is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations.
- 4-Lane PCIe Gen2 I/O card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations and servers
- DCI 4K, 4:2:2, or UHD 4K, YUV, 4:2:2 by single-link 6G-SDI
- 1080p, RGB, 4:4:4 by single-link 3G-SDI
- 1080p, 4:2:2 by single-link HD-SDI
- 10-bit, 4:4:4 1080p by single-link 6G-SDI
- Supports 16 channels of embedded SDI and 8 channels of embedded HDMI audio in HD, 2K, and 4K resolutions (8 channels of embedded SDI audio in SD)
- Breakout cable adds S-Video, composite and component in/out and RS-422 control connectors
- SD card with Media Express capture and playback software, and developer SDK for Windows, Mac, and Linux