The Blackmagic Design Decklink 8K Pro Cinema Capture Card is an 8-lane PCIe Gen2 digital cinema capture and playback card with four bidirectional 12G-SDI connectors that accept resolutions from SD, DCI 4K (4096 x 2160), and DCI 8K at up to 60 fps. The card supports 8- and 10-bit YUV, as well as 8-, 10-, and 12-bit RGB color. The four 12G-SDI connections support 16 channels of embedded audio each, for a total of 64 channels. DeckLink 8K Pro is perfect for the next generation of high resolution, high frame rate, and high dynamic range workflows.
Flexible Format Support
The card offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD, as well as 12-bit 4:4:4 uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. DeckLink 8K Pro is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations.
- 8-Lane PCIe Gen2 I/O card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations and servers
- 4 x Bidirectional 12 Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K/8K Supports single, dual link, and quad link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable
- Supports 8K (7680×4320) and DCI 8K (8,192x4,320) up to 60 fps
- Single, dual and qual-link 4:4:4:4/4:2:2 signals
- 3D stereoscopic SDI output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4
- Up to 16 Audio channels embedded in SD/HD/2K
- Up to 64 Audio channels embedded in 4K/8K
- Up/down/cross conversions
- SD card with Media Express capture and playback software, and developer SDK for Windows, Mac, and Linux